Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween- Smithson Style-



Carving Pumpkins:
Bart oversees this project and I must admit, he is really good with a knife!


Spanish Princess

We threw a Halloween party for our kids and their friends. It was fun, but tiring because it was our first slumber party for the older girls. Adle was in charge of taking pictures and sadly, we did not get one of her in costume. We must remedy that!

Yes, I threw together a costume for school and this is the result. Many of my students asked me what I was. I, in turn, asked them what they thought I was.
The answers ranged from Brittany Spears to Diva.
Hmmm...

7 comments:

Hudson Clan said...

What a sexy mama! Your kids look great! As mine get older i just get lazier with the costumes!

Amanda said...

I love the pumpkins! I think that you were a diva of course, I love it when we throw together costumes-remember when I was Marge Simpson?

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hey Angela, i thought you might like to check this out. it's cute! http://www.littleredheadsacrossamerica.com/facts.html

the smart fish said...

You look super hot!

Hudson Clan said...

Ok Angela-love the halloween pictures but its time for an update girl!

trublubyu said...

angela! this is stephanie potter. how in the world are you? i don't even know how i found your blog- but so glad i did.

your family is adorable. and you are one sexy diva.

i hope things are well for you. i am sorry to hear of the passing of your dad. how are you holding up? how's your mom?

tell your fam hello.

check us out on our blog at
www.laughingatlifeslittlewedgies.blogspot.com

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hey, can you give me your email address, I am going to go private (probably this weekend). Thanks!