Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School Luau/Hawaiian/Pirate Party!






I threw back to school parties for the kids! I did three separate parties, one for MerriLyn, one for Brisbane, and one for Adle. I still don't know how I did it. At the parties, the girls made cute little flowers and the boys played on the pirate ship. I made chicken salad sandwiches for MerriLyn's party, cupcakes for Brisbane's and chicken skewers for Adle's. It was tiring. the parties started calm, but when Adle's came around things went wild, as you can see by the pictures.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok I don't know how you do it. I am exhausted after throwing Theron's and Ty's parties. I told Theron he doesn't get another party like that until he 65 and Ty doesn't until he is 16. You are a fun mom.

Ryan and Bethany said...

Hurray! I love to see updates on your cute family!

GeoWulf said...

well I just found out that you have a blog. Of course, you write in it as regularly as my wife and I do.. LOL!

The Yarn Barn said...

Hey I googled you cause we will be moving soon so now I can keep up with you and you can keep up with me, if you wanna, haha. Your daughter told me you had a blog, thats the only reason I knew.